[LMB] OT: Decadent?

Katrina Knight kknight at fastmail.fm
Wed Jun 11 17:53:47 BST 2008

At 07:58 AM 06/11/2008 Kevin Kennedy wrote:
>Does anyone else read in the bathroom?(silly queston that.) Any
>particulr genre, or just the book of the moment that you
>carried in with you?

I read in the bathtub all the time. Mostly I read whatever book
I happen to be reading at the time. If I'm reading something
that is particularly valuable or hard to find I find something
else to read in the tub though. It would be stupid to believe
that accidents never happen when books are near water. I've
never actually dropped one into the tub yet, but I wouldn't want
the first time to be a total disaster.

--
Katrina Knight
kknight at fastmail.fm