[LMB] Happy Birthday!

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:19:05 BST 2008

Hoot, hoot, icing in our hair and crumbs in our ears from all the party tastys. Happy Birthday Allana. May you get a board book or two to gnaw on. In a year or two I bet you'd like _King Bidgood's in the Bathtub_
Kevin> From: wawenri at msn.com> To: lois-bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:27:50 -0600> Subject: [LMB] Happy Birthday!> > We are gathered together in unique and auspicious occasion the grant first> birthday wishes to Allana Gallagher the daughter of Karl and Laura.> May you and your parents enjoy this day to its fullest.> > ABT: Send the tixie dust!> FFC: mreowerr?> ABT: No just the Tixie dust. While Allana might like playing with a butter> bug, Karl and Laura would probably not appreciate it.> > > ----------> Adjunant Birthday Tixie> > > -- > Lois-Bujold mailing list> Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk> http://lists.herald.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/lois-bujold