[LMB] Anime

vincentalienzk at aol.com vincentalienzk at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 21:28:25 BST 2008

I just picked up the last volume of Moonlight Mile (and Crest of Stars) today, but Planetes was better.

Also, to add to the list of 'good' Anime, meaning ones I liked, of course, FLAG is grand, but

I did want to punch the writer(s) after the last ep. Set me up real good, they did...

Vince

Message: 1