[LMB] OT School setworks

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Jun 14 01:59:50 BST 2008

I remember reading that the people who read the gory and/or the depressing stuff are people who have been sheltered. That the tough-looking guy with the deep desert tan and the look of having seen some shooting will probably be reading a gardening magazine.

I have to admit that while I loved thrills and chills and world-wrecking when I was a lot younger, these days I'd rather have a (plausible) happy ending or a story of how-they-did-it.

As you said. If I want gloom, doom, despair, incompetence, etc, I will witch the nightly news.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/