[LMB] OT: School setworks

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Sat Jun 14 02:49:30 BST 2008

I don't insist on universally happy endings. After all, are the endings of
Mountains of Mourning, Brothers in Arms, or Mirror Dance totally happy? How
about Aftermaths?

I do need, however, to like at least one of the protagonists at least a
little. I had that problem recently with "A Desert  Called Peace" by  Tom
Kratman. I'd read his novels with John Ringo, but I was unable to like any
of his characters in the first two chapters. I mean the hero can have flaws,
but this went far to far for me. There are few books that I just dump as
being to much psychic trouble to finish.

William A. Wenrich
I am a Christian, husband, father, son, and American. Here I stand. I can do
no other. God help me!