[LMB] denvention schedule

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 07:34:38 BST 2008

Thank you, Mary Morman. (off topic, but saw your article about drinking in the Mile-High City -- v. interesting. My dad was a pilot, and used to tell a tale or two of people who were affected badly by high-altitude drinking)
Are program participants allowed to tell ahead of the posting of the schedule, or is that discouraged? If it is discouraged, I won't ask anymore (there is at least one other program participant whose schedule I'd like to suss out ahead of time, though).
(-: July 10th isn't so far away, though.
Thanks again.
Micki