[LMB] SP: My TSK: Passage reaction

Kalina Varbanova kikibug13 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 09:32:34 BST 2008

Hi all,

I'm not going to put spoiler space, because all I'm sending is a link
to my LiveJournal post with my impressions:
http://kikibug13.livejournal.com/273888.html  (warning - I don't think
it's to be considered a review, because it's too chaotic, but, well.
;) )

However, if you'd rather make any comments on it here, please include
the spoiler spacing. I'm putting up the spoiler subject :)

Oh, to cut the anxiety ;) - I loved it!

Greetings,
Kalina

--
Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. (Ruth Ann Schabacker)

"What do monsters have nightmares about?"
"Me, ha!" - Doctor Who

"When you say travel", she said, "you don't think small." -- Fawn Bluefield, LMB