[LMB] OT: good YA SF or Fantasy

Ed Burkhead ed at edburkhead.com
Wed Jun 25 03:00:27 BST 2008

Louann,

Thanks for the head's up on Scalzi's "free" first novel, "Agent to the
Stars."  I really love good, humorous books and cherish the humorous SF.

I've read a number of the "free" e-books offered on Baen publishing's Free
Library and, if I like it, I tend to contribute an amount equivalent to what
they charge for the other books in the series.  If I don't like it, I
usually don't get through the first free book.

I've downloaded "Agent to the Stars" to my Sony Reader and will read it
sometime this summer most likely.

Ed

http://www.scalzi.com/agent/
http://subterraneanpress.com/index.php/magazine/fall2007/fiction-the-sagan-d