[LMB] Letter writing in the Wide Green World [SP: speculation]

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 01:08:33 BST 2008

"Karen Hunt"  wrote:

>>> H
>>> I
>>> S
>>> M
>>> A
>>> Y
>>> N
>>> O
>>> T
>>> W
>>> O

> In the realm of speculation, I figure the only way
> he can get even more beyond the bounds of propriety is to attempt a group
> working.

If the Lakewalkers could learn to do a group working, just to the extent
of being able to detect malices reliably at long range as soon as they
emerged, that would put them *way* ahead of their current situation.
Think of it as detecting a tumour early instead of after it's metastasized.

>>> o
>>> s