[LMB] OT: Victoria's tornado

Dalibor Grgelec dalibor.grgelec at zg.t-com.hr
Fri Jun 27 21:43:05 BST 2008

Hy! This is my first mesagge here.
I also regret about tornado, but I am happy to here everiting is good. Was
the tornado strong? I am hoping that there was no one hurt.
I really think that this year weather was really bad. Here in Croatia we
have lots of thunder storm with (what is the word for smal pieces of ice
instead of rain)? Anyway most of crops is destroyed. Hope it will get
better! By!