[LMB] Pizza! (was the CO2 and other stuff controversy)

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 08:50:21 BST 2008

Ah, let me guess, you've never met an actual scientist in your life, correct?

I see nothing to be gained with further conversation with someone who expresses
an opinion like this. I'll move on to more useful things, like arguing with a
flat earther, or a holocaust denier.

This kind of comment is really mean, and I don't see why it should be on the list at all. If you (and there's more than one "you" s out there being a bit belligerent about this) want to make nasty personal comments, do it via e-mail to the person you want to insult. At least, that's my opinion.
I hope I'm not the first to call pizza on this "my science is better than your science" discussion. I hope people will continue to post about the original topic, but hold the viterol. (Cites, URLs and math welcome, though.)
Srsly, how we gonna save the earth if we can't even be nice to one another?
Micki