[LMB] Welcome Dalibor

Dalibor Grgelec dalibor.grgelec at zg.t-com.hr
Sat Jun 28 11:31:25 BST 2008

Hy!
I am also glad that I can join you! I read Lois Bujold's book in Croatian
launguage. Altough we have some boks on English, but it is hard to get it in
Croatia. Either it is sold out quickly, or there is none in English. My
first book of Lois Bujold that I read was The Warrior's Apprentice. I hook
up instantly for their books, especially becaouse I like Sci-Fi. My favorite
tv show is Star Trek. Lois's book gave me insight about other culture in the
world, because I think there are a lots of other cultures inside their
world. From old European culture, like the Imperial society of the old world
on Barrayar to the new world culture on Beta colony. And all mix-up in one
story. That is great. Good number of writers try the same thing, but Lois
Bujold is one of the rear number of writers that have actually make this mix
work.And I also thinking that when she write her books she put a lot of
herself in the story, and she like what she is doing. Plus the story is
great, but it has to be. It is Lois Bujold.
I am sory that I did not make to read the rest of her book's except the
Vorkosigan saga, because here in Croatia there are no publiushed books, for
the moment at least, except the Vorkosigan's.
About me.
I am 26 years old, infact my 26 birthday was 2 days ago on June 26.  I work
as a chef in one restoarant in my town named Velika Gorica (only 15 km from
Croatia's capital city, Zagreb). I like animals, in fact I have few pets,
humsters, giney pig and small fishes. Anybody want some? And I like to read
books. You know who is my favorite writer. I hope someone can tell something
about Passage, and other Bujold's book that I have not read yet. Thanks! By
P. S. Sorry on my unintential typing errors, English is not the language I
learn in school.