[LMB] Welcome Dalibor

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 12:03:36 BST 2008

hi Dalibor, it's good to hear from you. I hope you had a happy birthday.
Did you know there's a Vorkosigan story that was printed in Croatian even before English? It's called Winterfair Gifts and is in a collection of stories called _Irresistible Forces_, edited by Catherine Asaro. If you've seen it, I bet you got to read it before most of us on the list.
  The summer I learned to type, I ended up with a horrible rash from poison oak. Since I didn't recognize the plant while pulling weeds in the yard, I didn't wash the sap off right away and I got a rash ALL over my hands. This was such a distraction during typing class that I barely passed. I still try to reread what I type to fix mistakes.
My name's Kevin, I'm 51, and I live in Indianapolis, a town famous for car racing. Despite my nane, I'm female. My parents liked the name enough to gie it to me, but it's usually a man's name.

Kevin