[LMB] Welcome Dalibor

Meg Justus mmegaera at nwlink.com
Sat Jun 28 19:13:18 BST 2008

It never ceases to amaze me how listees whose first language isn't English
will apologize for a message written far better than I could possibly write
in any other language but English.  Welcome, Dalibor, you're communicating
beautifully -- and impressively.

> I am 26 years old, infact my 26 birthday was 2 days ago on June 26.  I
> work
> as a chef in one restoarant in my town named Velika Gorica (only 15 km
> from
> Croatia's capital city, Zagreb). I like animals, in fact I have few pets,
> humsters, giney pig and small fishes. Anybody want some?

Why, no, thank you, my Lord Auditor <g>.  Happy belated birthday.

My favorite is Memory, with Komarr and A Civil Campaign running tied for
second.  I also love Paladin of Souls.

Megaera
49, living near Seattle, Washington, USA