[LMB] Welcome Dalibor

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Jun 28 21:18:42 BST 2008

However, if Dalibor wants to sharpen his English spelling, his pets are "Hamsters" and "Guinea pigs" respectively, I don't know why  "hamsters" are spelled that way but think it comes from the German. "Guinea pigs" comes from their country of origin and I think the spelling was originally French.

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/