[LMB] Welcome Dalibor

Dalibor Grgelec dalibor.grgelec at zg.t-com.hr
Sat Jun 28 22:57:17 BST 2008

Thanks for the wishes!
I know what you mean on reading the books on English. I did not know how is
on English speled the Butter Bugs. Now i know. On Croatian it is "MASLOBUB".
As a cook I think that sometime it will be really handy to have some at
work. Trust me! Some of the Bujold's books will be translated soon to
Croatian, for example the Freefal. (is it correct written?) I hope to herd
soon. By