[LMB] Welcome Dalibor

Heidi Jugovic hjjugovic at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 15:22:17 BST 2008

> > I will like to get my hands on English version of Lois's books, and I will> listen to advise that other mailers gave it to me. Croatian is extremely> dificult language, (for example, my younger brother have straight A, or 5 on> Croatian, from English language, and barely D, or 2, from Croatian language,> and he is from Croatia).

Hah, tell me about it!  My parents are both Croatian and neglected to teach me the language when I was young.  I've been trying for YEARS to learn it as a second language and have been failing miserably.  They have since retired back to Croatia (on the island Pasman) and I visit there about every other year.  It is so frustrating not to be able to speak the language!
Heidi