[LMB] Barrayaran Cuisine

Mark Mandel cracksandshards at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 17:01:46 GMT 2008

Not a direct response, but here's a list I posted seven years back of some
Barrayaran flora from my imagination:

   -  numbwort
   - The next 2 resemble their Terran counterparts, in appearance only,
   and at least the latter is (potentially) fatally toxic.
      -  - false garlic
      -  - deadman's cabbage.
      -  willy <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wili#Vila>weed, aka
   rusalka <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusalka>'s fingers: grows in
   fresh water; wraps around swimmers & traps them. Carnivorous of native
   aquatic creatures.
   -  - toothbush (no 'r'): very thorny

m a m