[LMB] OT: Robert Lynn Asprin reported dead

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Fri May 23 09:44:23 BST 2008

> Scott:
> > According to Steven Silver (lj shsilver,
> > http://www.sfsite.com/~silverag/ <http://www.sfsite.com/%7Esilverag/>),
> on his LJ at
> > http://shsilver.livejournal.com/585302.html, Robert Lynn Asprin died
> > today.
> >
> > I trust the messenger, so my confidence in this high, but I have been
> > unable to find other confirmation.

His website confirms but few details:

http://www.mythadventures.net/

*"Robert Asprin (1946-2008)

On May 22, 2008, Bob passed away quietly in his home in New Orleans, LA. He
had been in good spirits and working on several new projects, and was set to
be the Guest of Honor
at a major science fiction convention that very weekend.  He is survived by
his mother, his sister, his daughter and his son, and his cat, Princess, not
to mention countless friends and fans and numerous legendary fictional
characters.

He will be greatly missed."*

Katrina