[LMB] was Stephanie Meyer, now discursive

James Nicoll jdnicoll at panix.com
Mon May 26 20:10:14 BST 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008, Meg Justus wrote:

> James Nicoll:
>> 1: Peculiar != bad, obviously. I myself have often said left handed people
>> should be allowed to have civil unions, at least on a provisional basis.
>
> Why, thank you <g>.
>
> Megaera
> lefthanded but not a Newfoundlander -- I like Great Big Sea, though...

I am not a Newfoundlander (which is why I avoid using the N-Word) but my
mother was a Nova Scotian, almost a Cape Bretoner, and could curse at me
in English *and* Gaelic.

I was a little puzzled when I noticed a song in Stan Nicholls' ORCS seems
to be a filked version of "We'll rant and we'll roar". Is there a
connection between him and Newfoundland?