[LMB] Komarr Question

D Echelbarger bujoldjunkie at tds.net
Sun Oct 5 23:30:20 BST 2008

quietann wrote:
> One of my uncles went against this trend (he had a brain tumor,
> though, and any dementia was a function of that.)  He went from being
> an awful, mean, abusive, POS to extremely sweet and happy.

People with head injuries do often have personality changes, if the medical record I've read are
anything to go by.  Not all of them, but more than not.  And it can go any number of ways--someone
who was impatient and irritable suddenly becoming downright zen, or a social butterfly turning into
an asocial hermit, or...

Diane E