[LMB] (news) Vorkosigan Companion e-preview

alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca
Mon Oct 6 20:31:40 BST 2008

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:
> I see Baen has put up a honkin' great slug of _The Vorkosigan Companion_
> as an on-line preview...
>
> http://www.webscription.net/chapters/1416556036/1416556036.htm?blurb

Cool!

I hope this wasn't taken from the final proof, because the list of your
previous books is *still* missing _Memory_.

--
Alayne McGregor
alayne at twobikes.ottawa.on.ca

Wolfe was frowning at him. "If you please, Mr. Jarrett, no labels. Labels are for the things men make,
not for men. The most primitive man is too complex to be labeled." -- Rex Stout, _The Father Hunt_