[LMB] OT: Pancakes from Scratch

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 04:10:58 BST 2008

2008/10/12 Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

> On Oct 11, 2008, at 8:46 AM, LV wrote:
>
> > James M. BRYANT G4CLF wrote:
>

> > It has always astonished me that to this day nobody, to my knowledge,
> > has created a cake/muffin/whatever mix called "Scratch".

My flatmate and a friend of mine are trying to work out what the recipe for
tohugh.  They think it sounds like pudding - jam or chocolate based.  I
think it sounds middle eastern with cinnamon and raisins and is possibly not
pudding.

This was after my friend ignored my suggestion that she could sell it for
two cents or buy it for a penny...

Does anyone else have suggestions as to what tohugh could be?

Katrina