[LMB] Star Children, Indigo Children, and Placebos

JenL jenl1625 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 13:32:40 GMT 2008

On 10/31/08, Rachel Ganz <rachel at compromise.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> I remember someone telling me that only the human body can heal itself, and
> all treatments are simply techniques to aid that healing....

I could buy that for certain conditions - that stuff you take for a cold,
for example, is only to help your body get through it and recover.

But I've seen my dad have surgery to remove two ruptured discs; to replace 2
heart valves and do 2 bypasses; and to replace a knee.  I suppose you could
argue that the surgeries were a way to get the body to a place where it
could heal, but all 3 of them were medical interventions to accomplish
something that the body simply couldn't have done without help . . . .

jen