[LMB] O.T. scones and lemonade

maruta boyd minkimzb at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 03:42:02 BST 2008

When I first came to NZ I was impressed when someone pulled out a large plastic bottle
and offered me lemonade.  I was less impressed when I drank some and found it was
Sprite.  Having said that, I am assured by the locals that scones are delicious when made
with lemonade - the Sprite variety thereof.  The recipes that I have found tend to have 3 or 4
cups self raising flour to one can lemonade and one cup cream.  Please, someone try this out
and report!
Cheers,
Maruta Boyd