[LMB] Mispronunciation

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 2 01:17:35 BST 2008

Oh, dear, Dorian, I hope I am not mis-remembering, but the big thing is that the "kat" in Ekaterine sounds like "cat." Miles mentions his dislike of the nickname, and I was like "huh? OK, I guess I can see that." But I have never met an Ekaterine in real life, so I was going by my tome-deaf pronunciation.

OK, here goes (and correct me if I'm wrong on the other bits): eh-KAT-er-Een (stongest stress on the second syllable, slight stress on the "een").

Micki

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
Hurry before someone else does!