[LMB] OT: Alternative Transport

anmar mirza anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 20:03:32 BST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:42 PM, Elizabeth Holden <azurite at rogers.com> wrote:

> .
> I like that idea.  Simple, efficient public transit that is readily
> available where feasible; and where it is not, other alternatives to be
> found. Including clean fuel sources, rentals, forms of chauffeured vehicles,
> shared vehicles, taxis, hovercraft, electic vehicles - whatever. With the
> technology resident in the collective brains of our society, surely we can
> come up with something better than the current situation.

Look up "emergent behavior".   The brains came up with better alternatives.
Getting it implemented in society has nothing to do with intelligence and
everything to do with unintended
consequences, chaos theory, and emergent behavior.

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, Central Region NCRC Coordinator,
Owner Lost Creek Packs, blog.myspace.com/anmarmirza