[LMB] OT: Sherwooding the Alternative Transport thread

Elizabeth Holden azurite at rogers.com
Sun Sep 7 11:16:23 BST 2008

--- On Sat, 9/6/08, Peter Granzeau <pgranzeau at cox.net> wrote:

> Anyway, a court could say you've got the freedom to walk
> anywhere;

Aren't there laws about trespassing?

> You know of a method of traveling any distance that
> doesn't involve driving?

Is this a trick question?  Plane, train, bike, walk, balloon, hovercraft, boat, horse, helicopter, ski, ski-doo, skateboard, skates - ?

I've travelled to all sorts of places in Canada, the US, and Europe, one way or another, and I've never actually driven anywhere. (Sometimes I've been driven.)

namaste,
Elizabeth