[LMB] OT: food better bought

Katrina Allis k.m.allis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:20:32 BST 2008

I'm going to add to the list.  I can make this, but it's easier to buy, and
more fun to decorate.  .

pavlova

I've also made these middle eastern lamb mince in filo pastry triangles with
lots of cinnamon, raisins and nuts that was absolutely delicious, but I'd
only make them again on a weekend or for a special occasion; they just take
too long.  Don't know where I can buy them, but for ordering when eating
out, certainly.

Spring rolls
Anything that involves deep frying or multiple layers of filo pastry.

Katrina

--
I have CDO. It's like Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, only in alphabetical
order as it should be.

Prayer, he suspected as he hoisted himself up and turned for the door, was
putting one foot in front of the other. Moving all the same.
Lois McMaster Bujold, _Curse of Chalion_