[LMB] OT: Transportation and others

anmar mirza anmar.mirza at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:06:16 BST 2008

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Damien Sullivan
<phoenix at ugcs.caltech.edu>wrote:

> To whit there's a naval arsenal/base (Crane) in the middle of Indiana.

Not quite the middle, but in one of the blankest spots on our map :)

I live about ten miles from Crane NSWC.

It's also one reason the US Gold Reserve was established in Fort Knox.
Any assault on the US at the time would have to fight through a lot of
hostile
territory to obtain our treasury. (it's in Kentucky, a couple hours from
me).

--
Anmar Mirza EMT, N9ISY, Central Region NCRC Coordinator,
Owner Lost Creek Packs, blog.myspace.com/anmarmirza