[LMB] Another convert!

Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 02:35:06 BST 2008

At 11:48 PM +0200 9/8/08, Jo'Asia wrote:
>A little roundabout way, but never mind. My husband's coworker and our
>friend finally gave up and started "Shards of Honor" after hearing the
>Russian rock-opera in work too many times... ;)

I've got a convert, too!  A coworker was chatting with me about
Denvention, and the conversation wandered to possible reading
material for his son.  I suggested maybe _Young Miles_.  He came
back a few days later to report that it seems a little advanced for
his son right now, but that he was enjoying it.  He came back again
today to say "what's next?".

Hooked!

      Nancy