[LMB] Another convert!

Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at mac.com
Tue Sep 9 13:34:16 BST 2008

At 1:07 PM +0200 9/9/08, Natali Vilic wrote:
>...So, I was wondering,
>how old is this co-worker's son - maybe the books
>are a bit advanced for my boy too (he is a
>fan of The Lord of the Rings though, and read the
>whole lot a several times) or is it a completely
>different set of issues.

You've gotten a couple of good answers from others
that I think are more likely to address the issue, but to
answer the question, the co-worker's son is about 8,
I think.  Certainly not too young to read the text, but
apparently the Miles books aren't in his interest
areas yet.  Or maybe ever, but time will tell.  I figure
if I've hooked the father, reaching the son will be
taken care of....

     Nancy