[LMB] LQ #31: Sharing Knife Series (Tues. Sept.9th)

queenortart queenortart at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 15:47:44 BST 2008

>> > What do you like about the Sharing Knife series?

Dag and Fawn, and Nattie, the difference in the two cultures, the best
sex scene I've ever read without a trace of squick on my part, the
realism in the writing. It doesn't feel as 'meaty' as the Vor stuff
IMHO, and challenges me less as a reader, and for that it's good to
read when I need something a bit well 'fluffier'.

Sue

--
"I've got a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than boredom."
Thomas Carlyle