[LMB] OT: storm damage?

JenL jenl1625 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:56:29 BST 2008

Here in Ohio we have major winds which did a lot of damage - plenty of folks
are still without power.  Fortunately for my family, we just had flickering
power and two days without a landline phone.  (Took us half a day to even
notice the lack of phone, which tells you how significant an issue that
was.)

jen

On 9/17/08, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sunday in Indiana we had some rain and a LOT higher windspeed than
> usual-except for tornados. A lot of trees lost branches, there were power
> outages in some areas. The most exciting thing that happened to me was my
> hibiscus blew off the deck into the flowerbed, fortunately the pot didn't
> break. I got it hoisted back to the deck ok.
> Kevin
>

> > How has everyone been surviving the several hurricanes that have run
> their way through the US in the past couple weeks?  Is there anyone
> unaccounted for?
> >
> > - Harimad

Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.