[LMB] LQ: Laisa as Empress

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Thu Sep 18 20:58:45 BST 2008

I understand that in societies which have dowries, that dowry is their portion just as the younger sons get a portion of a different sort, and that the dowry is supposed to be held in trust for their children. Is this correct? Because I read that Lord so-and-so had an inheritance from his mother....

http://idiotgrrl.livejournal.com/