[LMB] So what are you reading just now?

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon Sep 22 17:52:42 BST 2008

On 9/22/2008 Louann Miller wrote:
>  I'm reading "Saturn's Children" and liking it,  but I also find it
>  disorienting. So I'm reading in small doses between other things.

Look for as many Heinlein references as you can find.

One thing I liked about it is the way it did space travel.   Each trip
used a different technology, as they moved farther from the sun - and we
really saw how vast space is, as each trip was slower and harder than
the previous.

My cover has a purple-haired protagonist - who never had purple hair in
the book.