[LMB] Quoted Lois

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Wed Sep 24 16:03:37 BST 2008

[LMB] Quoted Lois
Rebecca Eschliman beschliman at woh.rr.com
Wed Sep 24 14:05:29 BST 2008

Guess who showed up in the "A Thought for Today" section in Anu Garg's
"Word a Day" mailing list?

*** So, who or what is Anu Garg?

Lois, of course:

"If the truth doesn't save us, what does that say about us?"

***  Actually, I believe Miles said that...  When people pull quotes
from fiction, I think there ought to be some indication, otherwise the
casual reader risks thinking it was from a personal essay or something.
One of these days, someone is going to quote one of my villains rather
than one of my heroes, attribute it to me, and make me look very
strange...  Not that I always agree with my heroes, either, mind.

That said, a little more name recognition never hurts.

Ta, L.