[LMB] LQ #33: Mirror Dance, yes or no? (Thurs. Sept.25th)

Tora K. Smulders-Srinivasan tora.smulders at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 11:19:57 BST 2008

List Question (LQ) #33: _Mirror Dance_, yes or no? (Thurs. Sept.25th)

Do you like or dislike the book _Mirror Dance_, and why?

(contributed by Ed Burkhead edburkhead at insightbb.com)

List Questions are sent out on a regular basis (at the moment up to my
personal discretion, about twice a week).

Discussion for any question continues as long as people are interested.  A new
question is not the cut-off for any old questions.

The questions are from anyone who wants to email me offlist at
<tora at dendarii.com>.  Each person submitting a question is
deciding on his/her own whether he/she will be acknowledged as the
author of the question.  Feel free to email me and I'll add your
question to the list (do include whether you'd like your name to be
mentioned with the question or not!).

For digest readers, if you'd like a direct email when I send out the
new question, please let me know offlist and I can add you to that
list.

Enjoy!

-Tora, the Question Apsara ;-p, <tora at dendarii.com>