[LMB] Mirror Dance - yes or no

Becca becca_price at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 03:38:11 BST 2008

--- On Thu, 9/25/08, ELLINOR at aol.com <ELLINOR at aol.com> wrote:

> Can't  understand
> Cordelia, who I
> normally admire, actually treating him as a  son.  He gives
> me the willies.  Freak
> of nature type willies.

having what my husband would categorize as an over-developed sense of family, I totally understand Cordelia. I,too, would have accepted Mark, black-gang and all. Because no matter what his origins, he is *family* and deserves everything that family can give him.

-becca, who adopted 2 kids, and seems to have adopted their birth mother as well... because she's *family* now, if only at an odd tangent