[LMB] LQ #33: Mirror Dance, yes or no?

Ruth Frey solsticebiz at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 26 21:13:07 BST 2008

    From: "kerry weisselberg"
> >Do you like or dislike the book _Mirror Dance_, and why?
>
>Obviously I'm alone in
>reading the torture scenes with a little relish... serves the little git
>right! ;)

       Actually, I'd say that Mark agrees with you.  He goes through Ryvol's torture considering it penance for all the dumb stuff he's done in his life thus far -- which allows him to come out the other side of it a stronger (if badly injured) person.

                           -- Ruth

"Y'know, when you're a kid, they tell you it's all grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that's it. No. The truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker, and so much madder . . . and so much *better.*" Elton, "Love and Monsters."