[LMB] Miles as Prime Minister

Ed Burkhead ed at edburkhead.com
Mon Sep 29 13:00:54 BST 2008

I see the Barrayaran Prime Minister as the EMPEROR'S #1 boss minister.  He's
there to boss the others of the Emperor's ministers and get the Emperor's
will implemented.

I can see the Barrayaran Prime Minister losing many votes and keeping his
job because no matter what, he's the EMPEROR'S prime minister.

If there's a strong party in opposition to the Emperor, then the Emperor's
Prime Minister and the Emperor himself have a problem.  (Ezar and the War
Party?)

That's my impression from many little things.  I can't cite text evidence.

Ed