[LMB] Jump drives

Joel Polowin jpolowin at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:31:51 BST 2009

Timothy Collett wrote:

> On Mar 30, 2009, at 7:10 PM, Joel Polowin wrote:
>> This doesn't address my question, which is about the mechanism.
>
> Tell me what 5space is actually like, in terms of physics, and I'll
> attempt to speculate about what effects it might have on human
> physiology.

I can't, of course.  But... Isaac Asimov: "The most exciting phrase
to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not
'Eureka!', but 'That's funny...'"

There's something funny going on here.  One can simply ignore it,
or one can try to tease out some implications.  One possibility is
that consciousness has some kind of 5space connection; perhaps
this relates to that very special Cetagandan gene complex?