[LMB] OT: AKICIF:Need new anti-virus program

Keith Wells dkwells66 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 21:57:04 BST 2009

I've never used AVG, so I can't say anything about it per se, but I do get
reports from customers who download a software my employer provides.  We are
very virus conscious here, and some people with AVG report our downloads
come in with trojans.  So, it might be a bit overprotective.

My personal recommendation is AntiVir.  I set it up to do a nightly
definition update and full computer scan.  It even shuts my computer down
for me afterwards.  The basic edition is free, and that's what I use.  But I
also don't download tones of files at home.

Keith Wells