[LMB] OT: Fun
William A Wenrich
wawenri at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 02:15:08 BST 2009
Just in case you weren't feeling too old today
* The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1990.
* They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
* Their lifetime has always included aids.
* The CD was introduced three years before they were born.
* They have always had an answering machine.
* They have always had cable.
* Jay leno has always been on the tonight show.
* Popcorn has always been micro-waved.
* They never took a swim and thought about jaws.
* They don't know who Mork was or where he was from.
* They never heard: 'Where's the beef?', 'I'd walk a mile for a
Camel', or 'De plane boss, de plane'.
* McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers.
* They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter.
Pass this on to the other old fogies on your list.
Notice the larger type?
That's for those of us who have trouble reading .
P.S. save the Earth.. It's the only planet with chocolate.
William A. Wenrich
I am a Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, and American. Here I
stand. I can do no other. God help me!
More information about the Lois-Bujold