[LMB] OT: Fun

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Fri Apr 3 02:15:08 BST 2009

Just in case you weren't feeling too old today

*	The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1990.
*	They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
*	Their lifetime has always included aids.
*	The CD was introduced three years before they were born.
*	They have always had an answering machine.
*	They have always had cable.
*	Jay leno has always been on the tonight show.
*	Popcorn has always been micro-waved.
*	They never took a swim and thought about jaws.
*	They don't know who Mork was or where he was from.
*	They never heard: 'Where's the beef?', 'I'd walk a mile for a
Camel', or 'De plane boss, de plane'.
*	McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers.
*	They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter.

Pass this on to the other old fogies on your list.
Notice the larger type?
That's for those of us who have trouble reading .
P.S. save the Earth.. It's the only planet with chocolate.

William A. Wenrich
I am a Christian, husband, father, grandfather, son, and American. Here I
stand. I can do no other. God help me!