[LMB] Can Non-Vor become Vor?

Elizabeth McCoy arcangel at io.com
Fri Apr 3 02:34:34 BST 2009

At 9:30 PM +0000 4/1/09, scottwashburn at comcast.net wrote:
>Could some non-Vor who did some extraordinary service for the Empire be raised up into the ranks of the Vor? What do you think?

In theory, yes -- I think there was some comment about solving the class
problems by decreeing everyone to be Vor, at one point.

In practice, I suspect that Gregor might actually _not_ want to do it,
even for a major hero, because he would rather honor a non-Vor -- instead
of giving more weight to the "Vor r better'n u" mindset that some old
Vor have.

I could be wrong, but I'm betting it'd take some amazing political
requirements to have Gregor decree someone Vor, these days.
--
--Beth, arcangel at io.com     http://www.io.com/~arcangel/