[LMB] OT: Fun

Trialia Xua trialia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:39:51 BST 2009

Thank you so much. Please stop age-generalisation now? It's not funny. We're
not all "old fogies".

I'm too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up, and I was born in
'86. I've never owned an answering machine in my life, and neither have my
parents. I know who Mork was - and Mindy, too.

I thought very carefully before composing this email. I walked around the
room half a dozen times counting to a hundred. Yet somehow, I'm still
irritated by this forward. Please don't.

-Tria

2009/4/3 William A Wenrich <wawenri at msn.com>

> Just in case you weren't feeling too old today
>
> *       The people who are starting college this fall were born in 1990.
> *       They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
> *       Their lifetime has always included aids.
> *       The CD was introduced three years before they were born.
> *       They have always had an answering machine.
> *       They have always had cable.
> *       Jay leno has always been on the tonight show.
> *       Popcorn has always been micro-waved.
> *       They never took a swim and thought about jaws.
> *       They don't know who Mork was or where he was from.
> *       They never heard: 'Where's the beef?', 'I'd walk a mile for a
> Camel', or 'De plane boss, de plane'.
> *       McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers.
> *       They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter.
>
> Pass this on to the other old fogies on your list.
> Notice the larger type?
> That's for those of us who have trouble reading .
> P.S. save the Earth.. It's the only planet with chocolate.

Tria
-
http://unfaithful-mirror.net
http://joyunending.net