[LMB] Can Non-Vor become Vor?

Marna Nightingale marna at marna.ca
Fri Apr 3 07:11:33 BST 2009

Alexandra Kwan wrote:

>> Marna "But not Byerly; a girl has to have a few standards"
>> Nightingale.
>
> Oh, I don't know; he seems perfect for a marriage of convenience... :)

Except for the convenience part. I mean, if I am going to contract such
a marriage it will NOT be with someone who works for ImpSec, who is in
and out of hot water oftener than a philosopher stuck on a theorem, who
will probably try to pinch my boyfriends, and who is in fact slightly my
junior, so I can't even look forward to burying him.

Marna.