[LMB] OT: Fun

Jill Tallman lettuce_in_fl at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 16:14:44 BST 2009

---- Original Message ----

From: Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net>

I listen a lot - but not to stations that predominately play music
from younger generations.

Besides listening to oldies stations (from my formative years -
1950s-1960s, I listen to jazz stations, classical stations - and I
love theater music and standards.

As with lots of people, I never got interested in popular music from
generations subsequent to my generation.

And I do just the opposite. Oldies bore me; I've heard them to death. I prefer alternative, but will listen to almost anything. It keeps it interesting.

Jill
whose DH is stuck in the '80's (although those weren't his formative years)