[LMB] Happy Birthday!

William A Wenrich wawenri at msn.com
Sun Apr 5 00:37:39 BST 2009

El Gato de muchas nombres!
FFM!

Oh. There you are. We have a special delivery to Jill Tallman today. Last
year she wrote:

"Jill, who's birthday was yesterday (4th), but evidently the
update for the birthday tixie didn't happen. There's always
next year."

We can't miss this one.

Ahem. It is time to celebrate the natal day of one of our more prolific
posters. Jill Tallman is from Sarasota, Florida and is one of the lists
horse experts. She uses a picture of Lilo on the locations page.

Jill, may your day contain none of the thing that give you pause, and be
full of those that bring joy!
Especially chocolate.

FFC, ready the Tixie Dust Launcher!  Launch!