[LMB] OT: Perhaps a useful phrase for the listserv?

Mark Mandel cracksandshards at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 02:06:27 BST 2009

Something, somewhere along the way, may have interpreted them as MIME
encoding. That's probably not the right term -- but one of my professional
lists has a paleolithic and retarder server that, for some senders, breaks
lines with ... I don't dare put this explicitly in case that's our problem
here:
   <EQUAL SIGN> 2  0

--
Mark A. Mandel, proprietor, Cracks and Shards
http://www.cracksandshards.com